Thursday 15 November 2012

Billy Bob Deliverance

Just took poor Prince PTT to the dentist to get two teeth extracted. Apparently, it's a fallacy that they pull them out... they actually push them out. As I held my first born's hand trying not to let my cold sweat drip all over him, I tried not to think about the specifics. Luckily, our brilliant dentist, Sue, is super quick and had a Bear Grylls documentary playing on her ceiling TV so it gave me some distracting eye candy and Prince PTT a chance to catch up on his Chiroptera knowledge. 

Here's the result...





They are the ones that are normally the last to come out when you are around 12. Across the top he now only has one great big adult fang with two gaps either side. He'll fit right in if Mr PTT decides to set up shop to deliverance country. Might re-christen him Billy Bob....

Disturbingly, the waiting room had these brochures on prominent display. I'm confused so if anyone could explain it to me, I'd appreciate it. 


Yours, 

Pseudo Tai Tai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment