Monday 23 April 2012

You might as well call PTT's HK Headquarters Seminyak...

I thought you'd like to see some of the little gems I picked up on our recent trip to Bali....

First is this twee Balinese umbrella that can shield my warrior statue as he prances around the apartment....


Makes a nice vignette - don't you think?


Next, is this very useful decorative silver purse that will occasionally moonlight as an evening bag. Watch this space for its future outings in the streets of Hong Kong...


Finally, there is this basket come candle holder come plant holder that has also recently been my Bali to Hong Kong hand luggage. I couldn't resist its pleasing rotund form....

                                                  

Whilst we are on the subject of decorating, here at the PTT HK Headquarters, the turn of season requires a turn of cushion. I picked these jaunty little numbers up at that wonder known at the Lane Crawford Warehouse. Here they are in their plump-tastic ready for spring glory....



Its now Autumn in Australia and Spring in Hong Kong so you have no excuse, get out there and re-cushion!

Yours, 

Pseudo Tai Tai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment