Friday 16 March 2012

Brother PTT and Y come to town!

Brother PTT and his beautiful girlfriend Y came to Hong Kong for a couple of days on their way home from Koh Samui.

Y had never been to our little part of the world so of course we had to show her everything that the Fragrant Harbour has to offer...

We took the Aqua Luna junk for a little spin around the harbour...



Here's Brother PTT with Mr PTT in ambiguous profile...


We then went to Aqua Bar for some pre-dinner cocktails and to see the 8pm light show. I had a ginger Bellini. I'm loving ginger in cocktails at the moment - so refreshing...


Next we went downstairs to one of our favourite Hong Kong restaurants, Hutong. Here I am nibbling on a lima bean and perusing the menu...


Y and I indulged in some Lychee Wine because it would have been rude not to... Plus any cocktail that comes in a tea pot has my name written all over it...


Here's some visuals of the delicious Hutong food... I particularly loved the lamb and fennel dumplings...


Delicious steak and onion stir fry and chili prawns...


Here's Brother PTT's favourite... deconstructed lamb ribs...


Unfortunately, we also came for the view but Hong Kong had other ideas... I've never seen the mist this bad.


After dinner we were invited to put a wish on the wishing tree... I wonder what Brother PTT and Y wished for?


Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment