Friday 24 February 2012

Madam Sixty Ate

M, D and I trundled off to Madam Sixty Ate to experience their special set menu in celebration of HK Restaurant Week.

Here's M in all her cocktail ring glory...


Here's the lovely fishy entree we both had....


Here's D with her chicken soup and eel concoction...


Here's the main dining room... it's a big space with an open kitchen but still feels quite intimate


For main I had a lobster knuckle risotto (No! I didn't know lobsters had knuckles either... fascinating isn't it!) with chicken. They made it all 2012 by serving it with a crumble, foam and ubiquitous smear...


M and D had lamb complete with ubiquitous smears and artistic flavour ribbles...


I restrained myself dessert wise and just had a little pineapple cannoli bauble as I knew the China Club awaited me in the darker hours...


Meanwhile, M and D had this chocolate/date/smear/white chocolate pepper snow assortment... Pretty isn't it?


All in all it was a nice lunch. I'm not champing at the bit to go back for dinner but I'd defiantly do another little set luncheon in the near future...

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment