Friday 24 February 2012

China Club

Tonight we went to the China Club as guests of our new friends S and R. C, Mr M and C's sister visiting from Oz also joined us...

I wore my Zara LBD accessorised with my Dries Van Norton belt. I carried a black Jimmy Choo Clutch. C was nice enough to take wardrobe photos on location as I forgot at home...

I smelt like my new Clairns Eau Dynamisante perfume. I used to wear this years ago and recently, I've got in the mood again...


I had to sweep my hair up into some sort of bun arrangement as the humidity at the moment is horrendous...



I also debuted my new fluffy chia pet style stole... It sat in all its stylish glory on the shoulder I wanted to keep warm at that particular moment whilst the other one looked on enviously. Don't worry - they took turns throughout the evening...



Here I am toasting David Tang's magnificent artwork collection...



The view from the rooftop bar was gorgeous...




The dim 1930's style main dining room was stunning - very retro-lucious... I wish I would have taken more photos but I was too caught up "in the moment"...




 If I could have stolen six of these etched wineglasses and their champagne flute sisters I would have...




This is the sort of place that I'd love to show off to our overseas visitors but unfortunately you have to be a member or a guest of a member in order to dine. They even did a cute little noodle show and tea pouring ceremony...


Yours, 


Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment