Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bouncing around in a taxi

As per the Wednesday schedule, Princess PTT and I headed by taxi to ballet this afternoon. It always alarms me that kids in Australia need to be fully restrained in a government approved car seat until they are 7 years old and in the UK, I am sure they are in some sort of restraint until they turn 12 or a certain height. Yet here we are in Hong Kong, bouncing around in a taxi with just a lap belt. I have to admit though, Prince and Princess PTT are excellent in the taxi and know to belt up and stay still. Plus, for most of our journeys, we are just winding down the hill in nose to tail slow moving traffic... Still its one of those moments when you question "am I doing the right thing?".



Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment