Monday 12 December 2011

Brisbane Christmas Vignettes 2011

Don't think that you are going to miss out on a swag of vignettes whilst I am in Australia... Nanny PTT and I have been decking the halls with gusto since I've been back and this is where my finest collections are kept!

Terracotta Nativity set from Marseilles, France... I know the Arch Angel's head's missing... I will fix her!


On the far right are Nanny PTT's and my German smoking men... you put scented cones inside them and they 'smoke' their pipes and let the scent out....


On the left are my hand made leather camels from Marrakesh, Morocco and on the right are my carollers from a German Christmas Market...

Here's my Kathe Wohlfahrt music box from Munich, German - probably my favourite piece...
Finally, here's some little chaps from Bath, England that I bought the first time I saw snow...

Remember that Santa is watching your every move!

Yours, 

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment