Friday 25 November 2011

Vivid Book Launch and Talking Turkey

You’ll be hearing a lot about N, M and C. They are my besties in this town. Besties are particularly important when everyone’s Husbands are away so much.

Anyway, I digress, the girls and I plus assorted Husbands in Town (HinTs) decided to be honorary Americans tonight and embrace Thanksgiving.

Before our feast we tripped along to the Vivid Hong Kong book launch at Picture This. Vivid Hong Kong was shot by N’s friend, Palani Mohan. The amazing thing is that he shot the whole book on his iPhone.

M enjoying the art from Vivid Hong Kong

C liked this one...

N spent a lot of time admiring the chest on this guy...

And here's me...PTT! I wore my cream Club Monaco Silk top and olive Club Monaco silk 3/4 trousers. I carried Gucci. I walked in my Coach snakeskin mules. I smelt like Jo Malone Red Roses.

It seems that the Pseudo Tai Tai photography efforts have a lot to live up to!

After we went to Pure and gorged ourselves on the whole shebang: Turkey, ham, cranberry sauce, brussel sprouts, chipolattas wrapped in bacon, glazed carrots and baked new potatoes.. d’lish! Followed by my first taste of American Pumpkin Pie - Dear readers, I am now a fan.

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment